Sunday, August 17, 2008

I spent couple of days back at home...- Part 1

I am happy to be back at own home...
we came back on 13th Aug Wed late night and stayed till 17th Aug Sun evening...

isn't it obvious i am happy?

biting onto the bedding in my cot...

i really can't hide my happiness!!

staring at my musical mobile...

first time i can stretch for my toys in the cot...
my beautiful musical mobile...

it's moving!

i want to reach for it!

but i couldn't reach!

my 1st baby bath tub
after my bath...

trying to chew the rings...

got them! hehhe


ain't I cheerful and handsome?? :)

enjoying chewing on a new texture...

nice nice...

checking out the new texture...

enjoying...
its hard!
sitting on waipo's laps....after being dressed...
waiting to go gai gai loh...

mummy feeding me before going to see Dr. Tan

have a mouth

have a drink

At the clinic...

measuring my height...

i weighed 8.4kg and measured 70.5cm long!

we at the clinic..waiting to see Dr. Tan

Dr. Tan giving me a routine check up

still checking...she's always very detailed. :)

checking my butt...

i am real active woh...

Then I had my vaccinations...1st jab at my right butt...I shrieked immediately, cried for a few seconds...after mummy hush hush...i was ok...THEN, the 2nd one came at my left butt...i shrieked again and cried for a few seconds again...and then mummy got to hush hush me again...and almost immediately i am ok again...ain't i a brave brave boy? :)

At Vivocity...

in the upright position of my stroller for the first time!

biscuit is hard...


enjoying my biscuit...while mummy & waipo have their late late lunch

enjoying the scenery...

not sleeping lah...sun too bright...

then mummy turned me to face the other direction...

mummy & asher, at vivocity!

to be continued...



No comments: