Friday, March 21, 2008

20th March 2008 - Mummy & Baby Asher's Gynae

Finally got a chance to take a picture with our gynae..Dr. Caroline Khi. She gave mummy wonderful stitches that recovered nice and fast and assisted mummy to deliver Baby Asher(me lah) safely to the world. Mummy always say she has been a friendly, gentle and nice gynae, who has been very encouraging to whatever Mummy decides to try or do throughout the pregnancy and birth of Baby Asher... be it no confinement lady. no epidural, breastfeeding and so on...

Dr. Khi also gives sound advice in advance...recommending Mummy books to read, which breastpump is value for money etc... Thank you Dr. Khi!



Baby Asher in Dr. Khi's arms, in her clinic

Today when we went back to see Dr. Khi for Mummy's check up, Dr. Khi said I was a solid baby...hehe...Mummy feeding me well ba... :)

My First Good Deed to Others
When we first arrived, Mummy registered and then brought me to the nursing room to feed me...I was first baby to go in, so we had the whole room to ourselves...then Baby 2 who is only 3 days old arrived and as usual the Mummies chatted...then BB2 left..by then Bb3 came in and I am still feeding...thats about half hour le...(still not enough mah, I am big baby le leh), then Bb4 was queuing outside waiting to come in to feed as the room can only accommodate 2 at each time...another 10 mins pass, I am still feeding happily woh...by now Bb4 was crying fiercely le...so Mummy decided I should give up my seat to BB4, since I had been feeding for a while le..should be able to last for a while lah...plus Bb4 so poor thing...so thats probably the FIRST good deed Baby Asher has done for others in my life!! I am happy!

Time really flies, from the first time Mummy visited Dr. Khi together with Godma Sann, to verify my presence (her pregnancy lah), till my birth and now I am 5 weeks old le!!!



First time i "met" Dr. Khi (in mummy)
Measuring my length then...i was 1.09cm
Still remembered Mummy was very sceptical about my presence...
thinking it must have been a mistake eventhough I had heartbeat le woh...
hahaha
Then she decided to surprise Daddy with "Me" as Daddy's birthday present!!
Mummy first tested positive on the pregnancy kit on 29th June 07...then waited till 3rd July 07 to see Dr. Khi, then waited till 070707 (Daddy's BD) to surprise Daddy!! Naughty Daddy still ask mummy to do this, do that before he knew I was in Mummy!! But I am tough Baby and Mummy is tough Mummy too!! :)
The REST is history le loh...

No comments: