Monday, August 11, 2008

see me try solid food for the first couple of times!!

my first few cereal meal time started on 5th August 2008...10 days earlier that what mummy had originally planned for... ...

Brown rice powder made into paste like mixed with some breastmilk and some fruit paste from Gerber's jar.


look like very reluctant to eat hor??

it's blurred...anyway i was a real mess...

i was in the Bumbo seat...

this time it was better...

I didn't know how to swallow initially...but after a few trials, i seemed to know how to swallow by the 2nd day...

mummy is trying to let me have the solid food once during early lunch and once during evening for my dinner...

I seemed to be able to last longer and don't get hungry soOoo soon...

first Gerber's Jar started was...the Prune's flavor, then Banana and followed by Applesauce.
i look forward to experiment with more flavours...

No comments: