Thursday, May 15, 2008

i turn 3 months old today!!! Long Blog!!

I have been spending my past 2 weeks of life at gong gong and po po place..with daddy and mummy staying here...i think i miss my own home though...

but gong gong and po po really dotes on me lah...they spend time with me...and takes care of me when mummy is not around...

Lots of photos update today as mummy has finally decided to stay here most of our time, hence transferred the broadband account here...else i can't update blog le...

hey...don't sneak on me hor...i am looking k... ;p

i am really one cheerful baby right? :)
see the bubbles i am making? I am learning speech loh...
Dreaming...
mummy!! look at me!!

Gong gon always play with me at this corner...hehe...there was once my poo leaked out of my diapers, onto gong gong's shirt all over....hahaha Mummy say i give daddy gold...lots of gold...







Daddy with me...after mummy finished bathing and feeding me...


but see i am half naked woh...

I am exploring my hand...I am tired le....need to nap nap...

As I progress, I am learning to explore my hands bringing them to my mouth...and I am such a good boy...playing on my own in the cot... ...






Tummy time!!!
I havent had tummy time for a long long time...finally mummy tummy time with me!!!
My lower half body seems stronger...I am able to flip my butt alittle le...still don't quite know how to flip my arms though...





I am soOooOo happy that I can resume blogging le!!!! :) Hope you guys MISSED me when I didnt blog?? hehe...
Oh...i turn 3 months old today!!! I weigh 7kg le...

No comments: