Monday, November 10, 2008

mummy's aunts came over from malaysia yesterday!!

Today mummy planned to bring me go out gai gai with my relatives from malaysia, together with WaiPo and family....

BUT i was sleeping away for quite sometime....
we only managed to join them around 3plus pm....

Zzzz....

i seemed fairer these days...
All ready to go after i wake up from my nap, wash up and changed into my jumper!!
Finally can wear le....
it's been a while since i go gai gai with mummy....
:)
on the way to IMM...
I am soOOoo happy... go gai gai loh!!!
Kor Kor Jared pushing me around in the pram...
keeping myself entertained...
my gums are itching from my new teeth growing...
3 more on the way from the top row...

what's that sign kor kor jared??

my new stuffs!!!
2 set of clothes, 2 new baby bright VCDs, a soccer ball

Thank you mummy!!
Oops! and daddy...though you are not here...

daddy joined us...them for dinner...
cos i was sent home to be with PoPo...

my malaysia relatives, PoPo and Mummy!!
just outside our Qtown home..
Aunties, see you all next time soon!!

No comments: