Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some pics we took with mummy's Samsung Omnia previously...

Lazy mummy only started to upload the pics taken with her Omnia recently...
these are some photos we had previously taken on many many different occasions...
nursery rhymes time in the room after milk milk...

looking at me?

don't look at me anymore!!

my daily "exercise" time...

signature smile portrait style...

Daddy Alvin & Baby Asher series...


daddy...you looked tired... :(

you...

naughty daddy!!

Mummy Lindy & Baby Asher series...

lovey us portrait style

i didnt really want to kiss mummy actually...

she "yi xiang qing yuan" ;p

no...mummy don't force me!!

aiyoh...i am really not in the mood lah...;p

hehe...of cos i am kiddin'

watching nursery rhymes dvd in the room...

trying solids in the bumbo seat fiirst time!






i really don't like to be in the bumbo seat!!!

get me out!!!

enjoying my fingers ...

checking out my first pair of teeth...

you see them??

ah......ah.....ah....

mummy...have you had enough admiring my teeth??

all our memories...time flies...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
congratulation on your baby.so cute
remember babies grow so fast, take in every moment before they are all grow up.
Thank -you for sharing your moments.
Your friends at Gifters.goods
From one mom to another.