Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my baby asher

mummy is sorry...

for raising my voice at you at times when you really seemed to be trying yor luck at testing my patience.

Forgive me, becos I am still learning to be a good mummy to you. I hope I can.

Emotions are hard to control and when it comes, it just comes. As much as i try to be patient with you, as much as i want to be as energetic as you and spend all the time you want climbing up and down with you, there is only so much time and energy i have and can spare.

when i just want to sit down and rest, have a cup of drink, listen to music and quietly enjoy a moment or two....you just refuse to let me do so.

when i have said NO firmly, you keep repeating the same actions like chewing the wall, pulling things off the table etc, climbing up the corner of the shelf .... i cant help but to give you a light smack, hoping it helps to make you understand and learn...

but the moment your eyes squirts out those tiny teardrops that began rolling down your little rosy cheeks, i felt i was a bad mummy... ... made you cry.

i never meant harm. you know baby.

you just have a mummy who has too mnay responsbilities fulfil and just can't focus at being a 100% mummy to you all 24 hours, 365 days.

i am trying to learn to put everything else aside and spend the time with you, for you only..when you are awake. And try to squeeze every other thing to do in during the tiny wee bit of time when you zzz...let's hope i can do it.

just know that mummy loves you truely.

No comments: