Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey I am back blogging!!!

Sorry blog and guys, I have been lazy!! Heheh...so my first post for May...
By the way, any idea how to migrate my blog to WORDPRESS?? is it possible??

So I have been spending alot of time playing... ...
Exploring colors of the world...with crayons, poster color...water play my weeky affair these days...

Cousin Tiffany started coming over daily since last week... ...so we play together in the day time...its good that I have a playmate...but will it be overcrowded when there are 2 babies plus us (2 toddlers) here by the end of the year when my DIDI/MEIMEI comes??

Anyway, I have been uttering more words of recent...i can say Apple, Orange, Daddy, mama, papa, XIE XIE....etc but sometimes a bit off lah my pronounciation...

Mummy loves it when I react to her commands and instructions...like throwing my diaper into the bin on my own, picking up stuffs and passing it to whoever requested, kissing, wave goodbye, hug hug etc... ...

Some of my recent pictures... ...will try to load more this 2 days...

mummy asked me to "wink my eyes"
and I did at first try!!! She is so pleased... :)
Mummy and PoPo brought me to stadium walk walk after our dinner...

See I picked up a BIG twig!!

my outdoor bath time under the starfruit tree!!!

splash splash!!
Watch out for more photos to be loaded soon....(hopefully) ;p

No comments: