Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mummy's voice: My 1st Day in Hongkong without you, Asher

Asher, how are you, Daddy and Golden, Silver?
Did you say good morning to Golden & Silver as usual this morning?

Mummy left the house with a super heavy heart when I heard your cries as you saw me left the room with my backpack. This morning, when I woke up preparing...I thought you will sleep like usual just like when I leave for work. But you didnt, you actually woke up and kept your eyes open, refusing to go back to sleep even after I gave you your milk.

Mummy was supposed to reach the airport at 7am for my flight at 830am....in the end, because I wanted so much to pat you back to sleep, I almost didnt make it for the last boarding time at 750am...luckily the taxi journey to the airport was smooth.

Well, safely in Hongkong by 1215pm. Tried to get your wai po's china visa done at the airport...but failed. Firstly, I got to go back to the airport to pick it up in the night before 10pm, which doesnt make sense. Then it cost a whopping SGD$280. So expensive!!!! plus the trip to and fro the airport (from the city) to pick it up, its another SGD$120...so it simply doesnt make sense.

So got to try getting it done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Central tommorow early morning 9am. Let's hope we can get it early afternoon...luckily we stay pretty near to this place.

It rained/drizzled the entire day today..so we couldnt visit The Peak nor Ocean Park as planned. So we walked the entire Causeway Bayshopping area........and surprisingly we didnt even buy anything as in shopping??!!! The good thing was we ate at the "CHA CAN TING" which had great WANTON noodles and BEEF GUOTIAO...and I coincidentally found the TAI CHEONG egg tarts I wanted to find. It was yummy!

Dinner we went over to JUMBO, the floating restaurant at Aberdeen Harbour. Indeed magnificent. Of course it is costly too... plus taxi ride, a tota; damage of SGD$200 for 3 of us.

Now mummy's back at the hotel, which is pretty cosy...erm but some hiccups earlier....so I showed some upset and managed to get a late check out for tmr which they originally wanted to charge me... so now blogging for you...

Called daddy earlier, I wanted to speak to you...but daddy said he is upstairs and you are downstairs...so i didnt get to speak to you. I hope you are fine. I really miss you.
Whenever I see a baby/toddler like your age in the arms of their parents here, I think of you SOOOOOooOO much.

Well, soon I will be back. Then I will put in the photos for you yah? :)
Mummy love you.
Tata.

No comments: