Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally my post for June!!!

Sorry guys, mummy has been lazy recently. So not much blogging, though I had promised earlier to resume like before...



By right, with so much lower sales volume at work now, mummy should be much more free to update my blog. But unfortunately, mummy is one who works better with a jammed pack schedule...knowing she has no time to spare...so, mummy please get back to working like before, then maybe we will have more updates...not that she is damn free now, but work schedule is not as tight as before...of course these days because I have developed into a super active toddler, most of the attention and time all spent on me. ;p



My bathtime earlier this morning...

These days I try mimicking drinking from a cup and bottle like the adults..


Attached a bonus video clip taken during my bath time....enjoy!!


No comments: