Saturday, June 20, 2009

some of my recent photos (1)

These are some of my recent photos, will be uploading somemore soon...

Curious...my first time in a car wash...
:)

:O

Hey!

Eh?

That's Cousin Tiffany & I in a musical car...
Those you put in a coin...

Taking the driver's position

still enjoying...

hey...catch me driving!!

Ouch!!!! my vaccination jab at my PD...
shrieking cry for 5 secs...done
back to ok baby...

haha....waiting to be checked by my pd...

In the PD's clinic

Looking at the turtle...

I hopped into my grandpa's boots on my own...

I stand well in it... clap clap

After my painting session

Just done painting...
waiting for my bath....

Painting!!!

Hey, dont I hold the paintbrush well??
:)

exploring paint on my palms...
That's all....check out next update!!!
Goodnite!!

No comments: