Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mummy's voice: A Marriage = A package.

A pretty upset me that 2 nights ago... ...

What triggered? As usual, just casual topics that my man can't even afford a listening ear.

Finally, in tears, I just went ahead and say all I wanted to, without being bothered whether he is even listening or not, whether he answers or not, becos' I know for sure he will still be just the big piece of silent wooden block.



"A Marriage is A Package!"



how can you enjoy all the perks of being married, having a wife to pack things for you, make tea for you when you come home, to run the household for you, to bear you your children, take care of them whether play or education, take care of every small little thing for you, assist you in running the business, making all the big, small plans.....and yet cannot even afford a listening ear or just some care, concern and attention? Not to mention your wife has her own job and work to do. Being married into your family, hardly has much time for her own mother, siblings etc...



A marriage is a package. If you can't afford to put in some efforts or you think it is not even necessary, then you shouldn't even enjoy the privileges and perks.



I hope the words went into the ears and heart of my big silent wooden block.

No comments: