Wednesday, October 14, 2009

we have been blogging less...with Didi Coming...

Yup.

Cos' mummy has been feeling more tired recently.
maybe because i am also a handful...

Mumy always say I am NEVER tired, NEVER EVER run out of energy to climb all over the place.

Beause she has my little brother in her now, with little brother coming to 8 months, maybe that's why its more tiring. She says she remember when she had me, she didnt feel so tired. Now always feel like taking a nap. Hehe....

We have been thinking about Didi's name too.
Likely he is going to be called Ayden Seah. No changes so far.

When Mummy asks "who is inside?" pointing to her tummy.... or she may ask me "where is Didi?" I will point to mummy's tummy and say "didi" or "there"!

Sometimes I love Little Ayden, i will offer my food or toy to him, shoving to Mummy's tummy.
Sometimes when I don't, I will gesture as if to hit mummy's tummy...

But whenever Mummy ask me if I want Didi to come and play with me, I will say Yes or Want.

Mummy has been telling me that I will be a Kor Kor (big brother) when Little Ayden Didi comes.
So I have to love didi as Didi will love me.

i will learn.

No comments: