Saturday, March 13, 2010

Search for my Preschool...

Search for my preschool brings us to Kinderland Yio Chu Kang... ...
Since we are shifting, mummy will no longer enrol me at Maris Stella at Holland in 2012 as originally planned. Anyway, Maris Stella doesn't take in Pre-Nursery, that's one drawback...which I cannot commence school in 2011..and it is too far now that we are shifting...
Now we are down to Kinderland at Yio Chu Kang set to commence in 2011 as I turn 3.
At the same time, if necessary, DiDi Ayden can join me at Kinderland YCK later stage.
Many considerations when it comes to pre-school selection for the children... ...
(1) Curriculum & Teachers - Our learning and whether we enjoy largely dependent
(2) Premises and Environment - Exposure to us, the kids
(3) Location to be near to home - so that we do not have to travel too far and too tiring for us
(4) Availability!!! - Becos' so often and common to be on waiting list!
(5) Enrichment programs asfter class avail in future if necessary, to avoid travelling too much
Anyway... ... I enjoyed my 2 visits to Kinderland YCK... ...
I like feeding the rabbits!

My first time with LIVE rabbits!


Up and down the swing...
i was able to swing quite a bit on my own

Aiming the one beside...

I like the playhouse...

this is just one part of the playground...
hi Mummy!

woo...slide!
Will I be going to this school?
Is it a good school?

No comments: