Friday, May 21, 2010

I poo in the potty on my own and went on to call mummy!!

Progressing into my 28th month, Mummy has been consistently trying o get me to pee & poo in the potty...so I am literally diaper free during the day and only wear diapers when I go to bed. Back in Qtown, she wasn't really able to enforce this habit for me.

And I am also much more ready for it of recent... Mummy finds it very amusing that whenever I want to poo, I will hide at a place or ask the adults to go away.... ...do all toddlers behave like the way I do?

On 21st May 2010, I poo in the potty on my own initiative and when I am done, I even called mummy to come and take a look! That pleased her and surprised her so much. She was so happy! :) Efforts to teach me really paid off!

Once, I even carried the potty to show mummy I poo-ed in the potty... hahaha....mummy was shocked & happy but worried I will topple the potty...

Another time, I refused to sit in the potty to poo and while standing.... my poo dropped off onto the floor when Iwalked 2 steps away from the potty...that was a funny sight too...hheheheh Mummy went...yeee yeee...

Oops

Mummy come take a look! I poo-ed!

PoO Poo & Pee Pee
Mummy is happy to save some diaper $!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asher, I guess your mom took down the picture of you naked by the potty, beautiful full frontal view of your delicious body. But it must still be somewhere on your blog, because it shows up in searches. I can see why your Mom took it down. It made you look like a little whore who wants to go down on the nearest dick. Asher, I am beating off right now writing this, thinking on your lips on the head of my dick, nibbling it, sucking it. Bet you'd like me to nibble on yours. Lil slut cum sit in my lap. I'm gonna hump your little boy bitch slut bum.