Saturday, May 15, 2010

27 months old today!

We haven't been updating the blogs...
I am now 27th month old = 2 years 5 months old.

Our 1st maid, employed on 30th April to come to our new place with us hasn't been "impressive" and leaves mummy very worried most of the times. For the time being, Waipo has been staying with us for 2 weeks to help care for us while Mummy is out...but this is not a long term solution.

Mummy is still not convinced to leave Baby Ayden in the hands of this helper..Auntie Cora....perhaps she needs more time....afterall it's just 2 weeks+... At 27 months old, I still need my pacifier to go to bed...mummy is trying to help me kick this habit. Although she doesn't like it that the pacifier is the first thing I always ask for whenever I am crying sadly...i go "tu tu...tu tu...i want tu tu..", still she can't deny that it is very amusing and cute to see that.. ;p


How?

No comments: