Thursday, September 16, 2010

31st month old = 2 years 7 months old.

We have been doing quite a lot of activities and outings recently...and Mummy plans to keep them regular.... ....
I am soOOooo Happy!


my new friend, Ashley Jie Jie...

Candy Floss!

Bumping my butt is also a happy experience

Bumping my butt is also a happy experience


Oh...i Poo-ed...
yee....

Sketching at Changi T3!

There...
This is the fountain where I nearly caused Thomas to drown....

Argh...Spicy!

Taste...

Chilli or ketchup??

Wow!
Kids Burger Meal for ME!

Finally I am driving "on the road"
at T3!

Fishing in my bath tub
Waiting patiently for my fish...

Trip to Pasir Ris beach/park

sand castle building
Mummy longed to bring me...finally she did it!!

dig dig dig
build build build

I am very happy because Daddy came!
He built sand castles with me!!

I found a coconut!

Picnic...
before sand play

Yummy onion ring

Didi looks cute...

Didi! you cannot eat the burger!

I had a great fall at home...
my badly swollen lips

ice in hanky on my lips

our playroom...also Auntie Beth's bedroom

Our playhouse!
Now I nap in there most of the time..
the teeter totter i like it too!!

hee...i took Didi's pacifier since he doesn't want it

both parked infront of TV

fishing fishing...my outdoor bath time

train ride at bottle tree park with Tiffany
when we had dinner together for Gong Gong BD

way back home from playschool

train ride at Bottle Tree park
regularly we read books..
that's my first music session

This is Auntie Beth!
We are at the pool!
Mummy vomited at the pool and went up to rest..
Auntie Beth readily came down to takeover...
else I would have had to go home

Mummy Mummy
Lai Lai, come come..

Us at the Pool!!

She thinks I am .... ....

Cool Cute Adorable
Fast learner...even some things Mummy doesn't want me to learn, I learn too! ;p

Some of my mumbling.... ....
Move back look out car!
Mummy!

Hey hey...Asher cannot reach....
Talking chunks and chunks of words these days...
almost forming a good sentence, just falling short of the necessary prepositions at times..

Thomas is my best friend. Thomas the Train.
Everywhere he goes, Thomas got to follow...eat, sleep, shower, school... ...everywhere
There was once I dropped Thomas into the fountain...my face turned RED immediately with tears at the corners of my eyes...and I shouted for Mummy & Auntie Beth to save Thomas for me..Mummy was my Heroine afterall. We were at Changi T3, fountain just beside Secret Recipe.

Mummy is pleased...super pleased...as she compliments...
Shows care and concern for his little brother Ayden...no more beating of didi and gets all upset and angry when we say we are going to give his didi away... "No! Mummy, No!"

Current love for TV program is Agent Oso & Animal Mechanical on Disney Playhouse.

Wears my underwear most of the time and diapers only during bedtime...
Sometimes I am so engrossed in the TV show that I just pee right there...
made mummy angry.
ok lah...Daddy nag nag le...
continue next time...
Muacks!

No comments: