Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have turned 2.5years old!

As I have turned 2.5 years old, I have also demonstrated a higher level of understanding...
What pleases Mummy most is I hardly have separation anxiety with Daddy & Mummy...
Whenever they got to go for work, they just tell me to behave and that they willl be back later....
I will say OK... BIG HUG & KISS and bye. :)

SOme of my recent pictures...

I can name almost everything in this book...
though yet to really do much of the activity like coloring and linking of the dots..
I love Balloons!!

Hee...this is the ONE.
I was so excited to show Mummy that I went to Poo in the Potty on my own
that I carried the potty from the bathroom to her....
she was so taken aback and worried I would spill over the potty...
yee yucks..

At Uncle Felix home...
Happy Family shot Hard to come by

this pretty girl is my cousin Ines.
I like her name.
:)
I always say Ines JIA (Ines home)

Didi Ayden look like girl in this picture...

I love Yoghurt....yummy

yeah!! Waffle with Ice Cream...
We had this at Island Creamery after my Bibinogs class...
simply lovely!

yummy...

Nice place at Island Creamery.
Nice boss too..
See...guitarist in the making..

I think I can be the next JAY CHOU!
;p

Swimming...
Water play time...

Real swimming now...
Mummy tried to see if I am ready for swimming class..
Uncle say try and check it out...

But i refused to let go...
Uncle say bring me back in couple of months time again...
As expected by Mummy...
as I havent even been to the pool to get use to being in the big pool yet
so Mummy decided to bring me to the pool to play more often
before sending me for swimming class...

I always look forward to come to the pool!

:)
In fact, so far....I always enjoyed myself.
Maybe because Mummy lets me explore with care!

No comments: