Thursday, February 10, 2011

We went AMK HUB...Library, AMK Park...my neighbour csame over to play and lots more...

We went AMK hub...Mummy brought us there as there is a carnival and I get to play the bouncy castle...TELL ME WHICH KID DO NOT LOVE BOUNCY CASTLE???? ;p

coloring
i show u my Christmas tree
sticking and painting my Christmas tree
Kor Kor teach me
Paying attention
;p
arms folded across the chest
slide...wee
cannot wait to climb up
waiting for my turn
"bowling"
Queuing up...I know I need the ticket to get in...
after I complete every round, I get a stamp on my card and a candy!
there you go!
my BEST friend!
:( I made Mummy angry... she made me sad...
all because I refused to eat my food...
after that I still finished my food...
I want Mummy Happy...
yeah!! See I just cannot wait to play at the playground
yummy
eating on my own
we shower together
pretend to be angry but with a smile
do we look alike?
Boo hoo hoo....My Thomas....
playing cooking with my neighbour, Isabel
we play drawing...
we play at the sand pit
we share the toys..
painting with Ayden
I paint Ayden
hahaha...
last time I was painted by Mummy...
see our hand prints all over...

Sometimes Mummy says she is really running out of ideas what to do with us...

No comments: