Monday, April 25, 2011

After the 3 Days Long Weekend...I refused to go to school today!

Was it because of the 3days long weekend which we had spent so much time together, having so much fun that resulted in my SURPRISED refusal to go to school???!!!

Or was it because Little Ayden went together??
Is Mummy bringing didi out for fun??
Mummy told me didi is going to Bibinogs Playschool...my previous school...but are they going out to play instead????


"I want to go home!!!
Mummy, please, please...I don't want!!!"

It came as a surprise to Mummy as I was perfectly fine even when I was in the car...I even said..
"reaching school!"

but... ...when the moment came to get out of the car, I was hesitant...still, I walked in...but refused to go to the classroom. Then it lead to more dramatic cries and fuss from me..and pleas to my mummy that I don't want to go school!!!

Still, Mummy carried me and left me with Ms. Rowan...
Mummy said it is important to "harden" her heart and leave me there despite my pleas and cries...else I will think that I can have my way as long as I throw tantrums like that..and it will be more difficult for me to get out of this "mood swing" and come to understand that I have to attend school still and eventhough Ayden followed us out at the same time since Mummy is going to send him to Bibinogs after dropping me off at school, nothing is going to change and she will still come and fetch me later when I finish school.

Even more to Mummy's surprise was....
I was perfectly fine the minute I was in my classroom...
I even kissed and waved Mummy goodbye.
!!!

Anyway, this continued for another day...which was even more dramatic!
I locked myself in the car..held on to pillars and car door...cried, scream my pleas to my Mummy, that i want to go home.
"Mummy, I want to go home and Poo poo..."
Again, I had to be carried into the classroom.
Luckily, my mood swing was over by the third day... phew!

No comments: