Friday, April 15, 2011

I turn 3 yrs 2 months old today!

Mummy always try to plan activities for us...
other than usual routine ones, she also wants to keep exposing us to new and interesting ones...
sometimes she is really at a loss about what to do too...Because no daddy by her side, she says it simply just doesn't motivate much...but well, for us, she still tries her best!

a typical swim session at SK sports complex
after shower..
after shower..
I always like to slip myself into a pillow case and pretend to be a caterpillar...
"eh...Mummy call me Caterpillar Asher to come out"
then I will come out as a butterfly!
creative huh?!

We went Jacob Ballas Children's Garden...
Mid way, Daddy came by to spend some time with us... :)
Happy!!!
Ayden is tired...before we even start.
Hee..I am big brother
Banana trees
water play
I had great fun!
Finally Mummy decided o wake Ayden up...
Happily pretending to "water" plants...
Ayden joined in!
I was soOo excited about the bridge...
I was so eager to help Ayden cross the bridge in the stroller
weeee....i ran down the slope
I like the feel
nice pathway
We walked together as a family!
hey...I want to be the train operator!
See!
Ayden is my passenger..
toot toot!!
counting the stones I picked up
We hid in the hole in the tree...
it is so difficult to co-ordinate all our smiles...
and the directtion we look...
Ayden is smiling so happily
cute ya
See I am all sweaty
scoop scoop scoop
Ayden, hop on!
I love this place!
Let's come again soon!

We made sushi at home! Our very first sushi-making session! Fun, fun FUN!!!

the plate of sushi I made...
Ayden is hungry...
he wants to be part of the sushi making team too
I am hungry!
there! my sushi!
I am pleased
almost done...
roll roll roll
did I roll it well?
this is fun
roll roll roll
followed by the filling, then start to roll
put some rice and flatten the rice

lay the seaweed

On usual weekdays, I have a set of activities to go through...including pretend play, toys play, storybooks reading, coloring & tracing, activity books covering English, Chinese, Math and Science plus general knowledge...bicycle riding, music and dance time etc

Mummy rotates our weekend activities and outings...
On average, there is 4 Saturdays & 4 Sundays...
Soon I will be starting my swimming class every Saturday AM...so we still have 4 Sundays...
Once a month we stay over at Gong Gong & Po Po house for the weekend...so still have 3 Sundays...

-activities at home: playdough or painting, craftwork followed by bubbles or waterplay time
-swimming
-indoor playgrounds
-outdoor playgrounds
-parks & picnic &/or field trips
-library
-places of interests etc
-how about catching a play?

-R & R at home, catch a movie etc..(for Friday nights in)

It is really nice that we have a events and activities planner like Mummy at home...but we know sometimes she gets rather moody that Daddy is always not around with us...but he has to work...hopefully soon it will be better!

No comments: