Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mummys / Mummies? are Wonderful!! & Babies are Amazing!!

Peel an apple or grape off its skin... that's what mothers will do for their kids.
I munch my apple as it is...peel the skin?!
You must be joking... ... yah but I did that for my baby Asher... ... haha
and this is just ONE of the many things. Like I sacrifice my shopping for his subconsciously...
it is all about buying things for him these days...

And babies...oops, he is a toddler le... well anyway, he is so amazing. If you didn't peel the skin, as he bite, he will still spit out the skin... :P

He learns pretty fast...that's why they always say babies learn amazingly fast.
Cos' they are focus and determined?? no money woes?? hahahaha

I am trying to teach him to express himself since he can quite say "Yes, No, don't want (mai) and others etc..."

When you see him standing at a corner with an awkward expression and doesn't want you to come near him, chances are he is trying to pass motion...Ask him if he is shitting "uh-uh?" if "uh-uh" squat down....he will squat down at times...

He is calling Mama, Papa, Popo accurately. Except Gong Gong...he will call Thor Thor... :O?

Ask him... ...

"how do you cry?", he will gently rub his two hands on his eyes and whines

"how do you laugh?", he will open his mouth and give you a wide laugh for that 2 secs and haha.

"beat Mosquito"(da wen zi!), he will clap his two little hands together hardly!

"hug hug didi..." he will hug my bulging tummy... :P

I like it especially when you ask him if he wants something or wants to do something, if he doesnt want, he will shake his head and say "mai"...i find it soOOoooOo cute...sometimes even the body shakes along...HAHAHAHHAH

Oh...and we like to "play dead-BANG!" with him too..."shoot" him with a toy gun or an imaginative toy gun using your fingers, he will "ah...." and fall down slowly to the floor and act like he is dead..so CUTE right?!!!! And he is so clever...he will do the same to us too!! Of course we will have to play along...

Hiyah....so many so many I wish I can document all down...but really it is tough. hehe

No comments: