Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beginning of my 11 days without Grandpa & Grandma

26th Nov late afternoon... ...
Grandpa, Grandma, En-En and U-U and their parents, all left for the Kelong...

I was supposed to go, but just few days back when Mummy finally told Grandma "OK, just bring Asher along", despite having expressed her reluctance of the long 11 days trip...and the possibility of me missing out Didi's arrival... well it made more rational sense for me to go, so that mummy could get things done in my absence....and she also feel bad to reject grandpa and grandma...since it had been in vain to get them to come back earlier...

So what happened? Why did Asher, me..remain in SG and did not depart for the Kelong just as planned?? Well, because recently an Indonesian ferry sanked admist bad stormy weather and suspected overloading which is common on Indonesian ferries... ... So Grandpa and Grandma said better not bring me since weather is stormy, waves are strong and furthermore should anything happen, there wont be any life jacket suitable for me... .... so i ended up staying in SG loh...

So 26th November marked the start of my 11 days without Grandpa and Grandma... ...
27th was the tricky day...cause Mummy had a last car delivery and no one can care for me...

(1) To leave me at home with Wai Po(Mummy's Mummy) since Wai Po is coming over on 26th night and stay over for couple of days, but mummy is worried I will be fussy and not ok with Wai po...
(2) Bring us both along to do the delivery...but she got to fetch the customer from the MRT station leh...how?? And it is not very nice too...

Eventually, mummy arranged for the delivery to be done during my nap time. Usually I will nap for 2 hours plus...so she made sure I didnt go to bed too early on 26th Night, and yet wake up early on 27th morning so that I will have a good nap at 1plus to about 4pm... ...during that time she "sneaked out" to do her delivery and rushed back before I wake up.... GENIUS! ;p

Then today 28th Saturday, home alone with just mummy and I, because Waipo went back to Uncle Felix place and will return only sunday evening...

I began my saturday... ...
sitting on the potty, watching my favourite disc...

as I had no diapers on,
mummy changed several shorts for me as I pee couple of times...

I was really serious about learning to play the guitar...
the broom is my acting guitar...

Mummy has to play along with me too

Then it was bathtime...
together with Golden and Silver...
my FIRST TIME!!!
Mummy says they need a bath badly le...

I was happy and absolutely ok with bathing together with them..
I tried to help by always putting in place a yellow pail of water for mummy...

you can see GS are happy too!!
:)

Me too!!
Though it is tiring, but mummy is happy
that she can bathe 3 of us together!

Then after i took my mail and nap, it is playtime

with my stacking blocks...

snack time and it is yoghurt!!

i love yoghurt!

This is my dinner time

my dinner steamed codfish with beancurd and carrot
I finished my dinner before daddy come home...

Then it is daddy and mummy's dinner time!!
Mummy thinks it is an achievement today as she did alot of things eventhough it was just her and baby asher me at home, with no other helper.
She did the laundry and bathed GS, washed the backyard etc and did every daily thing for me on her own, yet managed to cook dinner for us. :)
Daddy was feeling unwell today... he vomitted at work. Mummy felt sad, kind of heartpain... ...
Baby Asher too.
We love you daddy!!

No comments: