Friday, November 13, 2009

My progress as I near 22 months old in 2 days' time.

When I am a good boy, the way I behave...it seemed as if I am a big boy le.
But when I am a naughty boy... ... I still am a baby.

Throwing tantrums once in a while, especially when I dont get to watch my disc again. Knowing Mummy will refuse to give in to me...I will look for Grandma or Grandpa. Sometimes I have my way when Mummy is not around...but most of the time when Mummy is around, I will just have to throw my tantrums in vain.

Of recent, I know how to say PooPoo when I poo. And for quite sometime, when mummy ask me to pee, I will pee. So perhaps soon I will do some realtime potty training regularly and get the diapers wearing over in the net couple of months... ... Mummy wants to go easy on me on this part as she read that Boy's maturity in terms of bladder control only starts near to 22 months and onwards...she doesn't want to stress me over this as she knows when I am ready, I will do it more easily then pushing me to do it. :)

Recently I am saying more words of different tones and I am able to say a few words together...
Mummy is also pleasantly surprised that I know quite a number of the 26 alphabets. :) Initially she thought it was probably a coincidence that I happen to say the letters...however, after a few more times of "coincidence", now she is convinced that I know. She loves it when I say "Q" the most...cos I will go "Q" and "shhh" and put a finger on my lips...meaning "Q" FOR "Quiet"....
:) Then "B" stands for "Barney" but I don't pronounce Barney as Barney....instead I say "Mi-a".
And I know where to put them back on the ABC wooden puzzle....... ;) one of my recent past time, instead of throwing them around which I use to do...

I always try to help daddy carry his water bottle or bag when he reaches home...i will go over and say ... "help. Help." :) i think daddy likes it....

I can eat pretty well on my own, holding the spoon and bowl...sticking the spoon of food into my mouth...just that i will be slow and if i play with the food, it can be a little messy... so got to bear with me. hehhehe

Mummy's not too concerned about my gross and fine motor skills as I seemed to be doing & progressing well enough... ...just maybe other areas like language and counting...hopefully I will be good. :)

No comments: