Saturday, November 14, 2009

My recent pictures

When it is meal time, mummy will always ask me to go up to my high chair.
Just that unlike before when I have to be carried into the high chair, nowadays I climb into it on my own.
And I love RICE. Simply just rice. :) put too much gravy and I will spit out the food into the bowl.
I Love soup too..

I drink my soup straight from the bowl...

on my own....not spilling much most of the time

slow and steady...
I will say "draw", "draw"... in a bid to ask for my crayons, color pencils and paper etc...
but generally I end up drawing all over the floor... ...even when mummy gave me lots of paper...
luckily they are easily washed or wiped off...
playing with the phone...while holding onto my pencils..

i go..."hello", "hello" non stop...

back to drawing and scribbling...
mummy will always correct me to use my right hand...

see the "bear"
i will say "bear"!!

a drum that my grandpa bought for me....

drumming is one of my favorite and daily past-time.
I must always carry my drumset up and down with me,
be it in the room or living hall... hehehe

See that's a video of me drinking the bowl of soup on my own...after a mouthful, I will go "ahhh"...like super enjoy loh.... :)


No comments: