Saturday, December 12, 2009

The few days I followed Daddy & Mummy out for work from Morning till Night

26th Evening to 7th Dec evening... ... The days Gong Gong & Po Po been away... ... My Wai Po supposed to be around to help care for mummy while she and daddy work... However, just on the night before the crucial weekend (4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Dec) which are the days daddy & mummy are expecting a "guest's" arrival ... ... Wai Po literally packed her bag and went off after some huge arguement with Mummy... ...

Instead of relying on others, Mummy decided to just bring me along as they worked... ... Well, even Family Members cant be relied on...so what the more?!

靠人不如靠己。妈妈现在非常了解这句话了。

So many instances to show... so mummy has really learnt her lesson that doesnt mean when you take others into consideration in your planning, doesnt mean others will do the same.
So mummy please WAKE UP!!!!

Daddy has always said, even immediate family members, dont expect them to help with anything. Whatever we can try to do, can try to solve, do it on our own...no matter how tough it is... ... that was why he asked mummy to bring me along for work, rather than sending me to Uncle Felix and Auntie Angie's place. Rather than requesting for folks to come back earlier since we have already done so, don't do it anymore... ...

Anyway, also simply because of what we went through this few days as a family of 3 + 1 (Daddy, Mummy, Baby Asher Me and Didi in mummy) that reaffirms mummy's decision to name didi AYDEN. it has become so meaningful for us now just like when mummy named me Asher back then.

A typical day from 4th to 7th Dec...

sleep
wake up

sleep again

this was when we had dinner
luckily the restaurant we went to had nice waitresses
they played with me...

i was reluctant to take off my jumper...
mummy says i am too tall for it le...

throwing tantrums at farm..
i want daddy!!

playing in the car to pass time...

enjoying the evening sun and my ribena...

Mummy remains simply amazed at how we overcome everything together and survived these few days without our folks' or others' assistance. She never knew she can do it. This is far from just being the independent self she know of herself...she understood it took baby asher's cooperative side too. And she is so pleased with me. ;p

I had been a great boy!!
I tried my best Mummy... because I love you & daddy!!!

No comments: