Thursday, December 31, 2009

My past 2 weeks at home with Little Ayden!

Little Ayden sleeps in his baby cot and I sleep with daddy and mummy on the bed...
when mummy feed didi on the bed, she always tell me to be careful cos' didi is around on the bed...

i love butter cookies!

See me pat pat didi..

;p
I love going up to didi's baby cot whenever he is not in there...

then mummy will ask me..
Asher, if you stay in didi's cot, where will didi sleep?

Then I will point to the bed and tell mummy
"there!"

and I will proceed to lie down in the cot
and act like I am sleeping there...
climbing up and down...

what an awkward position...

i am tired le lah...

zzz...

zzz...

yeah!!!

didi's cot is my cot too!!
we SHARE!

mummy...

that's what I do recently...
I say "poo poo" and "xuxu"when i sit on this container...
as if it is my potty...
The first time when i did it, mummy was taken by surprise!
and she asked me if it is for real, if i really poo and pee??
then I cheekily said: "mei2 you3...." Hahahha
playing with flower pots...
Mummy always praises me that I am such a good boy and good brother to Little Ayden!! :)
I learn to help support the bottle to feed Little Ayden milk milk... ...
I rush to pat pat Little Ayden when he cries... ...
I bring my bolsters, not one but TWO... to Little Ayden when I see that he has none... ...
I am willing to share my toys and pacifier with my little brother when Mummy ask me to... ...
I hardly fight for attention and thus helps make mummy's life much easier... ...though occasionally I still do.. hehehe... I am also BABY mah...baby Asher. :D

No comments: