Friday, January 15, 2010

one more month and I will be TWO!!

Everybody says I have become very obedient nowadays...
They wonder if it has got anything to do with the arrival of my little brother Ayden...

Changing diapers and clothes for me is no longer as challenging as before...i will position nicely to get changed most of the time these days rather than running around...

When mummy says it is bed time or bath time, I will follow or if I am not ready yet, mummy will give me a time frame of 10 mins or so to get ready and I usually will say OK...and then follow when time's up... :) Mummy is super pleased with this...

When Ayden cried earlier today, other than patting him, i even brought my bolster and Ayden's milk milk to Ayden...

playing with the hats...

banana snack time..

outdoor bath time!

sunning...

trying to swim...
no swimming pool in my house...what to do...

drawing, writing...NOPE...it is SCRIBBLING time!

selecting my crayons...

riding time!
WAIT! there is a pedestrian...
I got to stop and give way!

riding up the grass patch...
mine is a 4 wheel drive!

hurry up!!

Oh! Pedestrian...
Got to move to the side to give way...

hey...i want to go CC...

these days I always like daddy to piggy back me!!
i go:"back.back" and climb onto daddy!

so sweet right....
Daddy & I...

We went Macdonalds....

exploring the pond...

walking back to our car...
Daddy & I hand in hand...

Mummy brought me to a wedding dinner...
I ate on my own...

I CHEERS! so strongly with Uncle Lester and Uncle Barry
that Uncle Lester's red wine spilled onto his pants... ;p
They were taken aback by my strength... ;p
I am really serious about my blog...

don't play play hor...

Playing peek-a-boo with the character on TV...
These are the recent Asher.... .... CUTE?! COOL?!
hehehe...
Inspired??!! Quick go have a baby like me!!!! hahhahahahah

No comments: