Sunday, June 13, 2010

I slept overnight without my diaper and NO accident!!!

On Friday 11th Jun night ...
Mummy decided to let me try sleeping without diapers again...this is the 2nd attempt.

1st attempt was earlier the month... it was not planned for but happened simply out of daddy's pure laziness as I was sleeping with him on the bed and he did not put on diapers for me...and I pee...in the middle of the night on the bed...

so 2nd attempt, mummy let me sleep on the mattress on the floor... ...
without high expectations...she checked a few times through the night till morning when i woke up...mummy was very very pleased to find NO ACCIDENT!!! Asher is a big boy le!!!

Nowadays I seldom wear diapers anymore, only when I go to bed at night and when i go to school. Eventhough I know how to say when I want to pee/poo and I will ask to go...but still Mummy thinks we need more practice as we are hardly outdoors..so she is worried I might not do it well with a different environment or person.


Last night (12th Saturday night...)
We had family dinner with Jodi, Jaeden, Tiffany and Trevor, my grandparents and so on...
After the dinner we went Ikea...I had great fun with my cousins...soOoooO much fun that i forgot I wasn't wearing diapers and I had a pee accident at Ikea... heheheh...see that is what happens when I am overly excited.





When we were having dinner, I still ask Gong Gong to bring me go pee... ...Still need more practice!

No comments: