Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Terrible Two or Terrific Two?

For sometime, Mummy was happy I wasn't quite the Terrible 2 that she has read or heard about... She was pleased that I showed concern and love for my little brother... She was pleased that I was co-operative most of the times... She was pleased that I have been showing that I have learnt well from the guidance and teachings..

BUT lately...

I started beating Little Ayden...
I will beat his head...
I refused to walk in to my school...
even if mummy were to try to carry me...I refused too...
I dont want to eat... ...
I misbehaved... ...

Mummy was thinking if it could all be due to the absence of my pacifier??
As I have now gone pacifier free!! And it actually wasn't too tough to kick it!

My recent pics...

cookie & scribbling time
munch munch!

finally mummy bgt me the crocs...

pai seh leh...
Kor Kor try shoe shoe for me...

I think I better do it myself..

Didi, Let's share the car!

hello...wei wei..

yummy yummy
my favourite noodles!

Big mouth!

:)
We can play together in harmony!
I think I am 80% Terrific Two and 20% Terrible Two... ...
Mummy says most of the time I am 95% Terrific Two and only occasional 5% Terrible Two!
;p

No comments: