Saturday, July 31, 2010

My recent activities!

I have just started attending weekly play gym sessions at Prime Gym. I like it there! Mummy says its nice to let toddlers play in gyms... we get to exercise, build on our motor skills, we also learn how things work unknowingly too...like rolling the big balls down the "padded ramp"...we do handstands, roman rings...trampoline...walking and balancing on beams...we climb high high up ... etc..

See this is my new hair cut....
(Po Po brought me out and when I came home...this is how I look...)
Hmm....
Mummy thinks it is not the style she like for me...makes me look very CHINABOY...

Hi I am NOT chinaboy..
in my bibinogs class

my first visit at the Prime Gym

That's teacher Layla..
I am trying the Roman Rings

Jumping on the Trampoline..
which kid doesn't like?
;p

Up in the air & Down on my butt

Balancing on the beam...

Crawling through the tunnel

Messing up Auntie Tricia's place!!
:)

2 Bao Beis!!
Soon I will be going for weekly Music session too... Music is essential for mental growth.... if i like it, then mummy will continue... it is just about exposing more options and acivities to me with no pressured learning... just to see if I have interest in them ... ... then we can talk about venturing further in future...
So now my weekly schedule as follow: (see I am busy...pls call me in advance to book me for outing..) ;p
Mon Rest & Relax at home
Tue Bibinogs Preschool 9am to 12pm
Wed Prime Gym 1030am to 1145am
Thur Bibinogs Preschool 9am to 12pm
Fri Bibinogs Preschool 9am to 12pm
Sat Outing if mummy doesn't have to work (like kite flying, playgrounds, beach, parks etc...)
Sun Music 11am to 12pm - Lunch out + Swimming or Outdoor (every alternate sunday)
When I am at home, Mummy tries to spend some time with me... ... we have...
Scribbling, writing & drawing time
Messy paint splash time
Book reading time
Outdoor time
Water Play time
Sand Play time
Ball kicking/playing time
Bubbles poking time
Toys playing time
.....
whenever mummy needs to do work then i get to park infront of the TV...TV time...which she tries to avoid allowing me to watch for too long...
Mummy can only do work when Ayden & I are sleeping and that's not enough...
and these days I generally nap from 3plus to 6pm or 2plus to 5pm...
Mummy hopes I can get to play with other little children regularly... Mummy tries to bring me back to Uncle Felix place every alternate Sunday for dinner... Soon in time to come, Mummy hopes she can arrange for every alternate Sat for me to catch up with Gong Gong & Po Po too...
All planning and routine takes time to put in place and efforts too... Mummy says I will understand when I grow older...



No comments: