Monday, November 15, 2010

2 years 9 months old

Went over to stay at grandparents house for 3days 2 nights...
Mummy has been a little apprehensive about it as she cannot bear to part with me...and she is also worried I will return as a naughtier boy as grandparents tend to "overly-dote" and pamper the grandchildren...and worried that my grandpa and grandma will give in to me too much...
However, she understands that Gong Gong & Po Po dotes on me and misses me alot especially since we havent been seeing each other since we stayed separately... ...furthermore now it is just Gong gong and Po Po staying on their own...so it must be quiet / lonely for them.. so she should let me go...but bringing just me and not together with Ayden along, also makes mummy feel Ayden is being left out...
but perhaps Ayden is still young and alot more work to be taken care of...maybe Gong Gong and Po Po will bring Ayden along when he is older...

Mummy said during the 3D2N that I was away, Ayden was kind of cranky and tough to handle...super stick to Mummy...doesn't even want Daddy....Auntie Angie says it could be because Didi is not used to Kor Kor (me) not around...afterall it is the first time..I am away from him for a few days...

Anyway, somehow I seem to understood "death" emotionally...as I get very upset when Mummy pretends to die....so upset that tears roll down my cheeks and I will say.."I don't want Mummy die...I don't want Mummy die...Mummy get up.." while attempting to pull Mummy up...
Mummy feels so touched yet bad that she made me teared...

2Years 9 months boy...
I think I am a big boy too and wants to do everything on my own.
EXCEPT things that I think I do not like. HAhahahHa

No comments: