Sunday, November 28, 2010

4D3N away from home...for Kelong Trip

Just not too long ago, I went to stay over at Gong Gong Po Po house for 3D2N...
Now I went to the Kelong with them for 4D3N...
Oh...i just went in September...
When I am around, Mummy says no time to do her things.
Hehe...when I am not around...She say, still didnt manage to do much..because still have Ayden.
Hahahhahaha! Full of excuse...my mummy.

Anyway, about going to the Kelong...Unlike before...when Grandma just indicate say when they want to bring me to Kelong, this time Po Po ASKED if Mummy wants to join in if free, even GONG GONG also called and ASKED Mummy along (MUMMY IS HAPPY.)...and if not, they want to bring me...Mummy is ok with them bringing me ... just always felt kind of left out within their family...even back when we were staying togther...breakfast outing etc...

When we first shifted over here to stay, sometimes Po Po will just call on Saturday morning and say they want to bring me out and they are on the way...and ask Mummy to wake me up...and inform that I will stay over at their place for the weekend...and within like 15 mins, they appear at our door le...

Mummy welcomes them to come over and visit me...even taking me out to play or stay over is absolutely fine. However, they way Grandma does is rather imposing and Mummy is often caught by surprise at the very last minute. Rejecting them, Mummy feels bad. Not rejecting them spoils the plans Mummy made for me. All Mummy wants is just advance notice so she can make arrangements for my outing plans and also let me sleep earlier the night before...and ask rather than impose.

Even plans for my swimming classes...Mummy is trying so hard to get a SAT morning class for me, so that when Gong Gong and Po Po wants me to stay over, it will not clash and be made impossible unlike if it is a Sunday morning or Saturday afternoon class.
So far to no avail..but not giving up!

No comments: