Friday, December 17, 2010

I am a big boy!

I learn to take care of my little brother Ayden and also appreciate his presence that i have a sibling to play with. I learn to share my toys and help around in the house...in fact most of the time, I am happy to help...like bringing my bowls and bottles etc to the kitchen sink, helping to keep my toys bit by bit and helping to throw away Ayden's soiled diapers etc..

I am getting more and more inquisitive about stuffs and happenings around me and asks lots of questions...

"Mummy are you not happy? Mummy are you sad?"
"what's that?"
"Daddy = do yi yeahhhhh" They all have no idea why I call daddy that...
"this one? not that one?"
"one min!!!!!!" asking for more time to watch the TV or play at the sand pit or my toys...

we got a new bull dozer!!!!!
Let's share!
Ayden says I am strangling him ... ...
I wanted to hold him tight... :D

Mummy brought me to West Coast Park and the Mall
before my Kelong trip with Grandpa & Grandma
There I saw Bob the builder and friends!
I like Bob too
my new found friend..
Roley?
Then macdonalds Ice cream cone!
"angry"
"happy"
Yum yum

Mummy, can I eat?
balancing on the beam
we went out and I automatically pushed
the red car out & hopped onto it

Guess what? I am playing a violin
SO creative right?

we play bang bang!
Listen! what's that sound?!
it is the postman!
I have got mail!
Thank you Auntie Tricia!
Banged!
I am in a submarine
refused to go...5 minutes please... mummy
Christmas tree!
I love all the hanging ornaments
I want to decorate my own Christmas tree next time!
Can I, Daddy???

No comments: