Monday, January 10, 2011

I started school at Kinderland!

Bye Bye Bibinogs...I will miss Teacher Ruth, Teacher Yani, Teacher Ena, Tong Lao Shi...and everyone there including my little friends...

Starting from this fresh new year 2011, I will be attending Kinderland full day childcare 9am to 5pm. Mummy and I are certainly looking forward to this new change...

Tong Lao Shi

Han Yu Pin Yin
U U U

Oh..this was taken when we celebrated Didi Ayden's 1st BD!
I was completely knocked out
zZz...
After the term ended at Bibinogs,
I had about 2 weeks of time staying at home
before starting daily school at Kinderland

:)
My new school uniform
Cool? Similar shades like Daddy's!

Anyway, 3rd January 2011, I commenced school at Kinderland!

1st week
First day: 3rd Jan 2011 Monday - I was ok.
Second day: I cried
Third day: I didn't want to go in when we reached...after that Mummy gave me a packet of lettuce and reminded me I wanted to feed the rabbits...and thereafter I was ok
Fourth day: I was ok
Fifth day: I was ok

Mummy's feelings after week one:
She is worried if it is a wrong move to send me here as she felt it might not be as engaging and interactive as compared to Bibinogs where she felt I had good and enriching time...she is worried that I will find it bored in here and not doing as much as compared to my time spent at Bibinogs...

Mummy also began to wonder if she should just put me in the 3 hours preschool program instead. Since afternoon I nap a long 3 hours at home anyway... ...

The current plan is to send me to FD CC for 1 year and then send me to 3 hours preschool program + 2 hours chinese preschool extension next year onwards... so I will attend school in 2012 from 8am to 11am + 1115am to 115pm. (that is if I stay on in Kinderland YCK)

2nd week
Monday: TODAY! 10th Jan 2011.
We arrived at 9AM...unlike last week when I got there only 930AM mostly...

Mummy peeped and observed for the first half hour...I was great! After a while of settling down, I was having fun identifying body parts and dancing around.

We started with the song "Heads, shoulders, knees and toes ...knees and toes..."
Then identifying our body parts with cards and actions...
After that we danced around while Teacher Rowan played a few Hi-5 songs which were related to our topic today...

Seeing that I was having a great time with some smiles on my face every now and then...Mummy was finally satisfied to leave.

No comments: