Friday, February 6, 2009

I had my Lunar BD celebration on 31st jan....

31st Jan 2009 Sat...we celebrated my Lundar 1st BD at home.

Well, mainly it was the Annual CNY visiting session for relatives to our place... ...and ON THE WAY, celebrate my Lunar BD. My Gong Gong and Po Po wanted to celebrate my CHINESE BD leh... Well, many came over...I had a great time too.











































































































































































































































































































































































My actual birthday celebration will be on the 14th Feb 2009 Sat!!!
Looking forward!!

No comments: