Friday, February 13, 2009

TIME FLIES...

sleeping away peacefully by my side on the bed now, as I blog for him...

Asher,
time flies so fast...although we have been through quite a bit from the day I had you in me, till you arrived and now...reaching your 1st year, everything seemed just like yesterday.

Is it just mummy or other people do feel the same?
Why do I feel like it seemed just yesterday for so many things?
Like how mummy and daddy got to know each other, ended up in courtship, got married, had you... ...

isn't it contradicting that i really look forward to so many things to happen, like you calling me mummy, learning how to talk, maybe even me bring you to school etc...YET, hate the fact that time really pass so fast...and hate to accept the reality that as time passes, my loved ones are also aging...
"mummy, I really love you."---this is for my mum
eventhough I know mummy won't be reading this...
well...suddenly i remembered not too long ago, I had blogged "why am I such an emotional freak" ... ...Oh no...I am there again.
So Asher, when you first came, mummy blogged on NEW motherhood for me...
a whole new experience which many are often worried of...
Other than having to take your presence into considerations when making plans or arrangements, additional responsibility...mummy don't think I have change much...
still as vain, still a happy person in general. :) in fact maybe even happier becos it is a satisfaction to have you now!! Knowing that I made it, surving through the pregnancy, delivery and our 1st year together!!
Breastfeeding you since day 1 till now...made it even harder for me to give it up. It's weird. I never really expected to feel this way during pregnancy, eventhough I had already longmade up my mind to breastfeed you. It seemed the longer i persevered, the tougher it is to give it up.
The journey we went through exclusively breastfeeding you for 6 months, then continue bf you while introducing solid foods to you and finally introducing a feed of formula milk daily to you at ten months, then more at 11th month and now at 12th month, taking BM like once/twice a day with the rest being formula...i had wanted to carry on for as long as I can...but BABY, apparently it seemed really difficult for mummy to have didi or meimei for you...so maybe i really have to stop... ... as much as I am reluctant to do so.

However, with the introduction of formula, it has further convinced mummy that my decision NOT to have any formula milk powder available at home when you first came was right. SO RIGHT! Because mummy was determined to breastfeed you.
Like now, eversince formula milk powder is ever so ready at home, mummy also do not express milk as often as before...

anyway, enough about the milk...
about you baby asher...mummy love you SOoOoO much!

sometimes mummy love to see you cry....cry for me! ;p
i love it when i see that you could understand the separation and feelings etc...

just like today when i "cried" to show you I am in pain from the hurt you caused as you threw the calculator which hit me accidentally...you frowned and run over to hug me!!!!
I was just trying to see how you will react...and you actually run over to hug me..I was really surprised...surprisingly pleased!! :)

No comments: