Friday, September 25, 2009

Dinner with Wai Po, Uncle Felix & Family

15th August 2009 Sat.
Fairmont Singapore Hotel
Szechuan Court
Family Dinner

Uncle Felix treated us to dinner. :)
Food was good. Staffs were nice.

I made a real mess dropping my rice all over the floor... ...

walking around the corner of the table where we sat...

Kor Kor Jared & I

Somehow I am ok with Uncle Felix carrying me...

Enjoying my Ribena!

I want my food!!!

waiting for the food still, cos the adults took a real long time to order

I tried a bit of red wine...
;p

Walking about on my own while returning from a trip to the washroom

Mummy & I
I loved the dessert so much I kept asking for it...

Wai Po & Mummy & didi(in mummy)

If only all 3 are mummy's kids.
Hahahahha
That's not possible!

Wave goodbye!!
See you guys again!
Had a great dinner together.
Except that occasional few moments when I was naughty and refused to sit on the high chair...
mummy scolded me and I run to Uncle Felix...
other than that I guess Mummy still love me lah. :D

No comments: