Saturday, September 26, 2009

my few days as a kampong boy at the kelong

Few days at the kelong as a kampong boy.
initially mummy brought along my various dvds....
first night i was holding on to the disc, eagerly waiting for it to play...
then the adults say the player is down...
so no Baby Bright, no Hi-5, no LULI....
i was disappointed i think....
but it's ok.

I still survived my days as a kampong boy with NO TV, NO AIRCON for 10 solid days...
Pictures as below tells you almost all...
but only for first 5 days, cos mummy went back after that mah...
leaving just me, Gong Gong and Po Po...

in the ferry heading for Tanjung Pinang

trying to get gong gong to play with me

self entertaining

just cant keep still

arrived at the terminal

waiting for the land transfer to kelong

just a normal SUV sort of car

while travelling in the car

sleeping in mummy's arms
still in the vehicle
while the rest go supermarket

Next morning
going for breakfast

Gong Gong showing me some water spurting stuff

which i was amused by it

along the kelong

boys just cant stand still...

sharing mummy's ice milo

and green tea...

eating fried mee

laying on the table...

waving to the hen...

the starfuits become my toys...
i take them from the basket
and put into the small pail
counting and counting 1, 2, 3, 4
I keep repeating...they are always 4.

running after the kite...
I want to fly the kite...

water play time

brush brush brush

enjoying this packet of tibit gong gong gave

then it started to rain....
mummy let me play under the roof as it was just slight drizzle

See I am so curious about the rain drops

I like to put on this pail like a hat
mummy has no idea why

learning to poo in the potty

still trying to get the POO out..

wow...dark dark

Gong Gong showed me the fireworks...

i was so excited by it

bright in the dark dark sky

something like that
which i will not get to see or play with in SG

Oh oh...i pee-d...

standing still after i pee-d...

my first attempt in the sea in my float

playing on my own

clear clear water by the beach

holding tight to my float....don't even try to snatch huh

what's missing??
Daddy's shoes loh...
cos' he is not here

having my cool cool ribena after my beach play

we walked back to the kelong...
passing some memorable sights

like this little boy(older than me probably)
he had a cleft lip

and this is his home...

this is right outside his home,
where they just cook in a pot over a charcoal stove
with heaps of wood lying around

this is his home, an inside view
about the size of maybe our room
just a mattress, 2 shelves

a portable radio,
FOUR EMPTY WALLS.

the surroundings
this looks like a toilet
but we never venture in

arrived back at our kelong

its pee pee time...

then Po Po feed me Macaroni
she cooked
but i was a handful....i kept wanting to join gong gong who went swimming in the sea....

enjoying a cool ice blended strawberry drink...

Look! they are real starfish!
right before my eyes!

nightfall...

looking at Baby Trevor

it's another day again!

enjoying a roll all over

DA!

finally 1 shot with mummy....
no choice, she is always the photographer mah

enjoying some cool yogurt on a hot afternoon

i like yogurt, just like mummy does

another play time before i take a bath in it

NEMO!!!
that's Papa Nemo, Mama Nemo and Baby Nemo!!

cool right my pose...
but
OopS! Mummy!!!!
my shorts is dropping!!!
happily hugging together
that's my cousin tiffany. She is about 8 months older than me.

we tried a kiss

see....the girl will close eyes...
but the boy open eyes leh...


just an hour left before mummy leave...
heavy rain...
i was napping away...while mummy closely look at me...
holding my little hand...

hoping i will wake up before she has to go...
she doesnt want me to wake up without saying goodbye
Luckily, I did wake up in time.
I wave goodbye to mummy as she sat in the car.
No tears from me...but Mummy did.

No comments: