Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am 2 years old!!

I am no longer a baby... ...
I am TWO years old!!

These are pictures of my past month... ...
As you can see, we spend lots of time doing activities together...so Mummy & I hardly have much time to update the blog as regularly... (just lame excuse for being lazy...)

reading chinese books time!

Outdoor cycling time

I love the most!!

Giving way to oncoming pedestrians

Let's carry on our journey!

Taking a break, having a drink from the vending machine!

ahh....

i finished my drink, time to throw the cup into the bin!

Snacking by the park...

checking out the doors...

at the basketball court, peek-a-boo!

i want to play basketball!!

bus ride

with mummy!!
First time!
think mummy is more excited than me...

Huh? We got to alight next stop???
so fast?

ok....get ready..

see...i have my own mindset..

i know where these long stairs lead to..
eventhough it is my first time here.

there!!!
;p

:)

Daddy came!!!! :)
it is a nice surprise!!!

Up!!!!!

Outdoor Bath-time...
Oh no...i soak my guitar!!

Somehow...i like to play with the shower gel...
i say SOAP

sun-bathing...

See those pot covers on my hand?
Those are my cymbals...
I play music with them and Hi-5!

Napping...
Oops...see my pacifier....

hee...
Sleeping beside Didi...

Trying to build a tower...

Green, Red, Green, Red...

Mummy says Green Tea is wrong, I need to change for a Coke...
Cos' Green, red, Green, red, Green then RED!!

Which one now??

My new pyjamas from Auntie Tricia!!
Didi has the same one too!!

On a daily basis, mummy tries to ensure I spend some time scribbling/drawing with crayons on paper, some outdoor activity time, some storybook time, some toys exploring time, some play and pretend time, some family bonding time, some dvd time(not too much hopefully)....yet still has lots of time which she doesn't know what else to do with me... :)
Maybe when i start going to school more often or daily...it will be better??

No comments: