Friday, February 19, 2010

my 2nd birthday at auntie tricia's

Thank you Auntie Tricia for the nice pleasant surprise!!

Happy Family....where is Asher me???
Oh...sleeping in the room...

All the daddies...
Mummy is happy to see daddy having the opportunity
to play games together with his friends...
:)
At some point, Asher me was"playing" with them too..
Though I do not have a controller, but i imagined my lego block to be a gun and "played" along
;p
Kids' Together!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the musical candle too!!
Thank you Auntie Tricia!!

I turned 2 this CNY!
This is my first birthday cake...
and it is from Auntie Tricia and Uncle Loke and Ethan!!!
A pre-CNY gathering for us at Auntie Tricia's home...turned out to include my birthday celebration in advance too... :)

No comments: