Thursday, February 11, 2010

I started playgroup sessions this month!

I began attending 1.5 hour parent accompanied playgroup since 3rd Feb.
I go to class every Wed and Fri morning at Serene Centre, Bibinogs.
I really enjoy my class... ...it is a bilingual class...with half an hour focus on Mandarin.
There are usually a total of about 6 to 8 toddlers in our class.
Some of them attends twice a week like me, some just once a week.

Mummy wants to introduce me to understand & experience what is it like in a "class" environment.

3rd February-Wednesday FIRST SESSION

refuse to enter the classroom..

still not certain if i should go in..

Mandarin teacher trying to make me feel good..

we usually have some toys free play time wihle waiting for all to arrive..

when time's up, teacher will sing us a "pack up" song..
we will all keep the toys together.

Helping to keep the toys...

I learn to recognise my name in Chinese Characters...
and put it up on the board on my own

listening to puppet play story...

that's how the puppet play story is like

I was sad when the Mandarin teacher had to go...

But soon when the "Zoo-Magician", the English teacher
came in...I tried to settle down...

I watched as some "magic" unfolds...

we had to match the letter cards given to us
with the big ones on the wall...

Then it is "writing" time

after which, we have snack together...

enjoying my biscuits...

I eat on my own...

then it is BUBBLES time!
:D
I was elated!!!

Let's play bubbles together!!!

I put my bowl and cup away into the tub
after i finished my biscuits and water...

it is now story book story time

listening intensively

simply engrossed

followed by Craft Time...
Teacher will show us what to do
before distributing to us the materials...

trying to match the "Eggs" to the right "mummy"

Obviously I needed help from Mummy to guide me...

After class ends, mummy gave me $1 coin to take a "car" ride...

Then Macdonalds!

Enjoying the fries...
5th February Friday - Session 2

I was still abit aprehensive about entering the classroom...but still I went in...
All was fine..except once in a while, I will try to turn the knob of the door to get out of the room...but in vain.
Mummy was pleasantly surprised when I willingly put on this "bib" at Craft Time...
We are going to do some painting!!

I am going to paint an ELEPHANT!!

a cute Elephant!

When you mix BLACK and WHITE...
they become GREY!!

my GREY ELEPHANT!
I made it!
10th February Wednesday - 3rd Session
Eagerly waiting for my name...
I want to put my name on the board!!

Puppet-Story Time...

A flower on my hand!
I was amazed by it...

Matching the "letters"
after the Zoo-Magician, Zoo phonics time...

I matched "A"
for Alligator!

Having my snack...

Among my friends...

today I am going to make a FISH..

my colorful scaly fish is done!!

I like my fish

my $1 ride again!
Mummy promised to bring me to this ride
last week when i saw it after class

when the music stops, Mummy will get me to say "See You!"
and we go off...

catching a nap in the car
12th February Friday - 4th Session

Mummy prepared a snack box for me today... :)
Cheese & Bread Squares & Raisins...
I can have some breakfast in the car...

Today I am rather restless...

I kept moving around...
touch this, touch that...
Hide behind the curtains...

Teacher is "angry"...
I keep touching her box of craft stuffs...

I am making FLOWERS today!!

I am going to give my flowers to Daddy, Grandpa & Grandma
Today Mummy wondered if it is because I am getting familiar with the environment so I am beginning to reveal my "true colors"... ... cannot sit still...
Anyway, Mummy brought me out for a while after class...
Up and down the flight of stairs...
Do you know where?

Forum...
Macdonalds..

Fries...as usual

I was cheeky at Toys'arus...

When I knocked out in the car on the way home...
mummy suddenly felt I had rather long eyelashes...

Happily sleeping...
I have upgraded to take the front seat most of the time nowadays, since the car seat is now for Little Ayden... ...yet to get me a 5 point harness booster seat...mummy's still considering...
I have been pretty cooperative when seated int he front of the car...
Mummy will keep me entertained with my toy steering wheel and my requested music CD, sometimes a book...and I will cooperate not to move around...
But sometimes I refused to get out of the car even when we reached home...
:p

No comments: