Friday, February 19, 2010

Lunar New Year 2010

Hey Hey,

It is Chinese New Year!!
Day 1 we wore red theme... We went relatives and friends visiting...

it is a time when children like us are most happy...you get to eat, play and get red packets!!

last stop on day 1: Uncle San's house...
Ayden and I zzz le...

See...i was completely knocked out!

hehe
Deep in sleep
Day 2: We wore blue theme...
happily running around...

Swimming!!
Mummy had to ask daddy many many times
before he was willing to come swim with me..
let's wash up...

dont' be mistaken by my look in this photo...
i was truely super happy!

Shiok leh..

My 2 older cousins...

I know I got to hold on tight to the life buoy float...

I couldn't wait...
Mummy wants to change me into my swimming suit..

See...my diapers all soaked up with water from the pool le

Asher: I want to go back in!!!
Mummy: Change into your swim suit first...
I really enjoyed my first swimming session with daddy!
Mummy was happily taking photos away and taking care of Ayden who was sleeping by the pram...

No comments: