Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The first time mummy scolded me so "badly", so "fiercely" ...I was naughty

8th July 2010 -
I messed up the Ice Cream Cake Mummy bought for Daddy...mummy was so upset

She was shocked when I opened the box on my own and actually messed up the cake within that few mins that she had left the cake box on the floor, while tidying some space in the fridge to make way for the cake box to go in... It was supposed to be a belated birthday cake for Daddy...

Wai Po only came over on 7th July(Daddy's actual BD) late night...so Mummy couldnt go out to get the cake for Daddy as she had to look after 2 of us...plus she wasn't quite in the mood too as Daddy hadn't initiate talk with Mummy since their quarrel couple days back...
Wai Po was SOOOOOOO stunned and in silence when she saw how Mummy scolded me... first time ever....she even chased me out into the outdoor dining area and aske dme to stand there and cry... :( Poor Asher me.... I sobbed and sobbed... (while Mummy's heart BROKE)

20th July 2010 - I refused to eat. I was told to face the wall. I sobbed and sobbed...

Mummy say MIAN BI SI GUO... ...

No comments: