Saturday, July 17, 2010

i am 2yrs 5months old! & Many changes...

We went maid-less for 2 weeks. Mummy sent the crazy maid back to the agency on 28th June and also tendered her resignation at Tan Chong the immediate next day.

During the time when we were maid-less, Daddy & Mummy had bad fight just 2 days before Daddy's birthday and also after that... Mummy must have been stressed out for that maid less 2 weeks plus daddy's fiery temper and not giving face/respect by throwing tantrum in front of waipo...this is what hurt mummy the most. Why can't Daddy just behave better and show some respect for Mummy's mummy??

It was tough having to look after us and still find time to go out to look for a maid while Wai Po helped to look after us, once or twice, all of us went together... Luckily Mummy had Auntie Joanne Loh who helped us to shortlist suitable maids when she is on her maid search.
Through her, we engaged our new maid Auntie Elizabeth who is now 1 week old with us and been great so far! Far Far much better than Auntie Cora.

Now Mummy finally understood why some people can leave their children in the hands of their helper in peace. So from 28th June to 10th July, Mummy took care of us on her own with Wai Po staying over to help out on some days...and the first 2 weeks when Auntie Elizabeth came.

So far Auntie Elizabeth has been good. Not like the crazy Auntie Cora who always claim anyone, everyone is "gossiping" about her. Not only is she a slow worker, she apparently is just lazy too. Does not shoe sincere respect, always talk back to Mummy and instead of following simple instructions, she try to tell mummy what should be done and what shouldnt be done... Anyway crazy maid time is finally over. Now let's hope Auntie Elizabeth will be this good all the way...

Some of my recent pictures...

enjoying a cool ice pack after my outdoor time
outdoor venture
Mummy finally get to see how I behaved during haircut.
this is my 3rd haircut and finally it's mummy who brought me!!
The first 2 times both was PoPo who brought me to cut when she brought me out on weekends breakfast with Gong Gong and others...(Mummy pregnant with Didi...so wasn't with me...anyway..... .....let's dont talk about it here..it is a happy blog!)
Before haircut

After Haircut
Mummy was amazed at how well behaved I was during the haircut.
I was sat there nice and steady while the auntie cut for me......
Good job Asher! (Terrific Asher)
of recent, I like opening the fridge on my own
I try to reach for the things I want...
I took a stool and climbed...

I opened the fridge, took the bottle of cook
and my cup...
Mummy, COKE pls!

Yea!!!
no more Auntie Cora!!

Didi...Be careful ya...
Later backside pain pain

Yummy Ice milo!

Isnt this buggy great for 2 of us?!
I was naughty in the car while on the way home from school...
Mummy scolded me....
I wanted to drive too while mummy was driving...
I wasn't happy with just the toy steering wheel...
I want the real thing!!!
(terrible Asher)
I want to drive!

I really just want to drive...

I am really serious about driving...
Still,
my mummy love me. :P

No comments: