Thursday, June 19, 2008

14th Jun 2008 Sat - On Cousin Tiffany's 1st Year Birthday Celebration!!

Many people came to celebrate my cousin, Tiffany's 1st year birthday... ...
Happy birthday COUSIN!!!


Aunt Delphine & Uncle Deyuan with Tiffany, say cheese!

Me...in the arms of PoPo, looking around with curiosity...

still looking around...

now...looking at balloons...

daddy taking a photo for mummy and I

mummy wanted to kiss kiss me...but i shy lah...too many people ard

Then daddy decided to play balloon with me...my FIRST experience with BALLOON!!

HANDS ON!!! (mummy was afraid that it'd burst and frighten me...)











Overall, i really enjoyed my first balloon experience... ... good try daddy!!


Resting in the cot le...just woke up...

On the left the cow stacking toy is my latest toy...
then the 2 gloves are my latest bathing toys/washcloths...
then the big "ABC" book is for mummy to read to me daily...
the blue jumper on the right...i still cant wear...mummy kiasu, buy 6-9 months...

see all my new reading stuffs....got rhymes, got "ABC, got storybook for bedtime...
all for me as i turn 4 months old!!!

except the book on the top right hand corner, thats for mummy to read and learn more about my brain development and make flashcards for my learning...thats too CHIM and too THICk a book for me to enjoy...i will just wait and look forward to my flashcards...

Mummy says she hope she can lay a good foundation for me so that in future, i can play more instead of having to go to tuition classes for my academics...most importantly, mummy hope she can make learning fun fun for me. Like this i can grow to be happy baby!!





No comments: