Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am back in Singapore!!

I am finally back from my Bangkok family trip...

I am happily tired....let's share the pictures!!!

sleeping away as we check in for the flight to bangkok at the airport...

my cousins, Jared and Ines & I

going to Chatuchak....

Ines and her mummy...


wow...looks yummy...

they were all famished...
















yummy dinner mummy had...

charcoal grill japanese food...
where we had breakfast in the hotel...
playingoutsde the hotel while gathering everyone...

waiting for the skytrain...

waiting for the express boat...

everyone say cheese!!

popo fan fan me as i mum mum...



In Grand Palace, taking a rest..

the white cloth (cooler than covering up with the sarong cloth) is to give me shade from the sunlight, while i hide in the sarong sling, feeding...;p

nice pic right?
i meant the walls behind...

enjoying my hand...



i am scared of the guard...


uncle vid & his 250baht umbrella...kena "chopped"...

:D
ppl offer mummy 150 baht, then 100baht, then 80 baht, then "how much, mdm?"
mummy also didnt want to buy...but after that Uncle Vid ran up and said he bought the umbrella for 250baht...we all laughed big time...hahaha

sleeping in the pram...


see me fussing loh....i want to sleep!!!




where am i??



Wiping my saliva...



I am happy with Mummy carrying me!!

I was distracted by a boat lah...

See the temple behind? That's Wat Arun...

Checking out my surroundings while on board the boat, cruising along Chao Phraya River..



We then went to Siam Paragon for lunch and visited the SIam Ocean World...but pictures all with Uncle Felix...so will upload when he sends us loh....


See! I am exploring myself in the mirror...in the toilet of Siam Paragon...


The hotel room series....its a very nice & cosy hotel...conveniently situated too...




diaper changing...

Bedtime...

Thats us outside the hotel...looking in where Mummy is having breakfast...

See what we found in the toilet....

Gong gong carrying me while Mummy shops in MBK..

Auntie Tricia bought me this top, I wonder how is she & "mickey"??

Take 1: I turned away...

Take 2: I am looking....and Kor kor Jared smiled SooOo nicely

Uncle Felix, Auntie Angie & I and Cousin Jared Kor Kor

Mummy, Wai po & I, Auntie Angie, who bought me this red suit that I am wearing
Wai po & I

see our dimples??!!

i am going home to see daddy loh...

i got to put on infant seat belt leh..

Mummy with me strapped onto her



During the take off, i was a terror...i cried , i shrieked...mummy says whole airplane people also know me le lah.... its not becos of the air pressure in my ears, as mummy did try to let me suck something...bottle, BF, pacifier, my hand....but i just didnt want them all...i was just struggling and struggling...mummy knows i want to sleep...but its tough to pat pat me to sleep since i didnt want to suck on and we couldnt move much becos we got to stay belted up...

it was only after the take off when mummy removed the seat belts and moved to Auntie Angie's place there then I managed to play and fall asleep...all the way till... ...



backed in SG at 2340hrs...i was still sleeping away.

No comments: