Saturday, June 14, 2008

i am going to be 4 months old tomorrow!!

I am going to turn 4 months old tomorrow!!! And coincidentally, tomorrow is also Father's Day...Daddy Alvin's first Father's Day!!! ;P

COMPLAIN: Last month Mummy Lindy's first Mother's Day...Daddy Alvin never do anything for mummy woh... :(

Anyway some of my loyal readers have complained that recent updates to my blog not regular like before...I AM SO SORRY....hehe...

on the 5th of June, I went out with Auntie Tricia...we went to the Motherhood Fair at Expo...
I have been contemplating whether to upload this photo....

this shot...I look so FAT and UGLY right?
This was taken after I went to Baby Matthew's Baby Shower at Holiday Inn Atrium on
7th June...see I have always enjoyed my car ride in my car seat...nice and cosy...
nowadays, I am almost able to sit on my own le...just give me alittle bit more time and soon I should be able to sit without mummy's support... ...

See me up....

oOo...I am falling le mummy!!! help me!!! =p



Mummy always try to ensure I grow to be a happy baby... ... :)

No comments: