Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am going to bangkok!!

I have not been able to blog for sooOooOo long as i went back home to stay and have no broadband, cos Gong Gong and Po Po went to kelong for a week and before that, Mummy had been super busy... ...

i have got so much photos to share but due to lack of time,will upload again when we come back from Bangkok... :)

i cried for the first day when i went back to my own home as I was probably not used to it after staying at gong gong and po po place for quite some time, furthermore mummy wasn't around...she went to work, leaving me with Wai Po, whom i have not seen in two weeks too...

then today, as we are going to bangkok , i came back to gong gong and po po place, i also cried badly whenever mummy left my side...so she had to run to me each time i cry despite halfway thru packing our stuffs for bangkok....even daddy carry me also no use... :(

30th May i went for my 2nd dose of 6-in-1 jab and Dr. Tan commented that i am a fast learning boy leh...also said my development so far is really good...like my spine development is very good.
I now weigh 7.7kg and measure 64cm tall...no longer in 97th percentile...now more normal le in the 75th percentile. :) Guess i grew too fast back 1 month ago...

and ....

I have upgraded to M size diapers le!!


That's me and mummy!!!


Daddy came home to look at me when i was staying with mummy back at our own home...few days didnt get to see daddy as he stayed at gong gong and po po place, cos' golden and silver are there....



Mummy decided to "air" me for a while as I have some heat rash on my back... hehe....don't laugh at me being half naked hor....





Ok...don't miss me too much...i am going off to Bangkok le!!!
Will blog again once I am back on 4th June....remember to check back soon!!!
Muacks!!

No comments: