Sunday, July 27, 2008

i am almost sitting quite on my own le!!

i am almost sitting on my own le!!!

mummy ah...u training me to know my sums huh...let me play with calculator???? hehe

attracted by the calculator...
Looking at the camera...

still prefer the calculator...

oops...fell le...
its ok! :)


practise makes perfect! I will be better with a few more times of practise and when I am more ready for it!!

Not too sure if it is becos I am teething...instead of sleeping through the night like before, i have been fussing quite a bit in the wee hours like 2,3am during my sleep, then mummy don't get a good sleep loh. sorry mummy...

I have upgraded to drinking my milk milk from the bigger bottle permanently le...now i consume about 160mls per feed..in the transition of cutting to 6 feeds instead of 7 feeds per day. Usually at 6plus am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 945pm, and almost midnite, just before 12am. (Not including the recent waking up at 2, 3am).

Hopefully with the increase to 160mls, i can drop my near midnite feed and move on to a timing of around... ... 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 7pm, 10pm

i am also looking forward to having my first try at solid foods in 2 weeks' time! Mummy say want to wait till i turn 6 months old then can eat... :(

No comments: